As seen on Food Network and QVC! Talk Turkey to Me combines the wishbone and the funny bone to create an easy-to-enjoy cookbook for any skill level. This fun cookbook addresses a topic that everyone relates to - turkey and all the trimmings. Part cookbook part disaster stories, a former Butterball expert knits together anecdotes and answers to make a fun read even for those pardoned from turkey duty!
With over 80 delicious side dish recipes from appetizers to desserts and everything in between to cook up a good time in the kitchen year-round. Whether novice or seasoned cook – anyone can become their own expert with a copy of Talk Turkey to Me.
- “It’s all about an all-American meal—turkey and dressing—and the queen of all things Thanksgiving is cookbook author Renee Ferguson.” Chef Bobby Flay, Food Network
- "...one of the cookbooks that is so enjoyable to read that you almost forget it’s a cookbook…well written and intensely instructive texts…takes the pressure off how to prepare a holiday meal .” Voted Cookbook of the Day, Slashfood.com
- Award-Winning Finalist in the Cookbook Category of the National Indie Excellence Book Awards.
- Recommended in the “From Our Kitchen” section in the Southern Living Magazine. Talk Turkey to Me is for Foodies with a sense of humor!
- Featured on Food Network in a “Throwdown” with Bobby Flay!
“…well written and easy to follow the results are delicious…a highly recommended specialty cookbook!" Harold McFarland/Midwest Book Review”